Growing your Knowledge Base
Thank you for your interest in our course. We believe that an excellent product is the first step in creating a great set of nails, and that's why we are proud to our course based on the en Vogue Sculptured Nail System. We offer a one on one course in which you will receive certification after the course is completed.
Manufactured in Canada but internationally renowned, en Vogue takes pride in offering a superior product that features no odor, no vapors, no primer, no harsh chemicals, non-porous, non-yellowing, and flexible with a natural look.
Our course is heavy on the practical side, giving our students hands-on experience so that they leave with the technical skills and the confidence to create superior nail enhancements.
We believe in continued support for all our students, so whether you want to start a salon, work as an employee, or work from home, we will guide you to success!
- Professionalism And Hygiene
- Anatomy Of The Nail
- Sterilization And Disinfection Practices
- Nail shapes, And The Disorders And Diseases That Affect Them
- Preparation And Procedures
- Forms, Fills, And Repairs
- Gel Polish Techniques
- Equipment And Implement Techniques
- Salon Expectations As An Employee
- Theory And Practical Exams